Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question for us? Take a look at our frequently asked questions to find your answers below. If you don’t find what you need here, please contact us for more information. We would be happy to speak with you about your upcoming event.
- You may build your quote right here on our website by selecting your desired items from our rental catalog.
Once you submit your shopping cart, one of our sales representatives will provide you with a quote within 48 business hours.
- You may also call our office at (713) 699-0088 to speak with a sales representative to receive a quote.
No, your items will not be reserved in our system until you return a signed quote, terms & conditions and a filled-out credit card authorization form to your sales representative.
Once your sales representative receives these completed forms, they will process your payment and email you the reservation confirmation.
If you do not receive a reservation confirmation, your order is not reserved. Please call our office at (713) 699-0088.
Yes, final changes are due 72 business hours prior to the designated delivery or will call date.
Please be sure to make revisions or cancel prior to that date. Any additions will be subject to availability.
If anything is canceled within the 48-business hour time period, you may incur a restocking fee per item canceled.
Final payment will be charged 72 business hours prior to your designated delivery or will-call date.
If you are placing an order within a week of your desired delivery or will-call date, payment is due in full.
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Saturday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Sunday: Closed
Yes, we deliver anywhere within the Greater Houston and surrounding areas.
Including but not limited to: Atascocita, Baytown, Brookshire, Channelview, Conroe, Cypress, Deer Park, Friendswood, Galveston, Humble, Katy, Kingwood, La Porte, Lake Jackson, League City, Missouri City, Pasadena, Pearland, Richmond, Rosenberg, Spring, Stafford, Sugar Land, Texas City, The Woodlands, and Tomball. If you do not see your area listed, please do not hesitate to call our office at (713) 699-0088.
Yes, either you or someone designated by you who knows where the items should be delivered, and set-up needs to be on-site during the delivery.
If you or someone designated by you are not on-site during delivery, our crew will deliver the items and set up in a way we feel is the best.
If we set up incorrectly, additional labor fees will be applied to return to location.
For Pick Ups:
Yes, either you or someone designated by you who knows where all the items are should be on-site during the pickup.
If you or someone designated by you are not on-site and something is left behind because our crew could not locate it, please email or call your sales representative providing this information.
The rental billing department will assist in arranging the return of items left behind. Please keep in mind a pickup fee may apply.
Yes, we offer set-up. Additional fees may apply.
For an example, set-up and breakdown for tables or chairs are not included in the rental fee.
For questions regarding set-up, please contact your sales representative.
Yes, you are more than welcome to will-call items from our Aztec 601 Warehouse.
Please be sure you have the correct size and style of vehicle to pick the items up from Will Call.
If the vehicle is not approved, we will not allow our items to be picked up.
*Please note: Some items are not authorized to be picked up from our Will Call location.
No, we clean everything upon return to the warehouse.
We do ask for the following:
- Glassware: Be emptied out of all liquids and placed in the crates that you received them in.
- China: Be scraped of food and debris-free.
- Flatware: Be scraped of food and debris-free.
- Linens: Must be shaken to have any food or debris removed and placed in the Black Aztec Linen Bags provided. Please do not place linens in plastic bags; this can cause mildew and damage.
You will be responsible for the replacement cost.
- Deep Fryers: Must be emptied of oil. If oil is remaining, we will not pick up the item and you will be subject to additional fees.
- Grills: Must be emptied of charcoal. If charcoal is remaining, we will not pick up the item and you will be subject to additional fees.
- Ovens: Must be emptied of all food.
No, we do not have a rental or delivery minimum. Delivery fees vary and are based on the delivery zip code.